AMA on revving up your SEO!
Suggested areas for discussion:
- Get content featured by Google Search
- Acquire an existing website
- Boost underperforming content
- Competitor link analysis
- Transcribe videos
- Link content to influencers
- Use Google Webmaster tools
- Create targeted persona and answer questions you think they would ask
- Build content assets (Infographics, ebooks, etc) that backlink
- Content clusters
- Collaborate with other companies on content
- Duplicate content
- Keyword stuffing
- Invisible text on webpages
- Too many ads
- Slow websites because of large images/videos/widgets
Comments are locked
Welcome to #MarketingAMA, an AMA channel all about marketing, inbound marketing, online marketing, startups, founders, and more.
The #MarketingAMA channel (http://www.MarketingAMA.com) is owned and operated by AMAfeed, LLC.